Wednesday 30 November 2016

Day 139

I've heard from him twice today.

8am he text to say he's posted some legal paperwork back to my solicitor.

I ignored him.

Then this afternoon another message asking when I'm going to be home so he can send round someone to collect his motorbike.

Assuming this wasn't a ruse to see when it's safe to let himself into the house I answered him back. If it, was well he'll be sorely disappointed as he can't get in! Despite my anxiety about the lock change it does feel quite good that I don't have to worry about it happening.

I dont know if it's genuine, the bike collection, or just more contact because I didn't respond this morning. It all just feels like a stupid game and I'm sick of playing it.

I am wondering if a bag of sugar in the bikes petrol tank might be a nice idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment