Wednesday 2 November 2016

Day 111

I'm trying to think of something witty and cutting to text to him on Friday. What would have been our 7th anniversary.

It needs to be clever, cutting. I want him to feel something. I don't care what just something. Regret, sadness, itritation even.  I've had no indication of any emotion from him for around 100 days.  And that's fine, but I'm angry now and want him to know that I think he's an idiot without actually telling him he's an idiot. I want him to feel.

How dare he have done this to me. For 6 years and 9 months I put up with his short legs, little dick, thinning hair, pea brain and childish mentality. I fed him, washed his clothes paid for most things, and he does this to me? He hasn't ruined my life, I won't let him, but he has wasted a really big chunk of it. I genuinely believed we were both in it for keeps and that is why I accepted the little things that weren't so great. No passion or romance, barely any spark. But I was glad to exchange that for security, a companion. Someone that knows everything about me and will always be there.

If only I had known the little bastard was a fraud I wouldn't have put up with such a stale relationship for that amount of time.

I am angry. I must find the right words to send him on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment