Monday 14 November 2016

Day 123

I am so angry. And offended.

The Arsehole text me at 7.50am to ask if he could come to the house to collect his post. I told him I'd leave it outside as I don't want him going in because a) the house is a pig sty and I don't want him to be reminded that I'm a slob and b) I don't want him to see the dogs and be reminded that he wants one of them.

He then asked if I could leave a money tin out for him. Now we're getting to it. That's what he's really after, not a few bits of junk mail.

Last New Year I bought us both a money tin to put some cash aside for this Christmas seeing as how I never seem to have any money and always end up paying for his family presents. I thought it would be good if he actually had some cash he could give me towards it. We sold an Iphone and each put half the money in our respective tins, he maybe put a couple of tips from work in there etc.

I opened it last month. After he stopped paying for one of the horses I thought fuck it. There was approximately £70 in it. I can't exactly remember how much but it wasn't anything to get excited about.

So I text him back that the money was gone, that I'd put it towards fixing the car the first time I broke down. He had told me he'd pay for half the car repairs and then when I got it fixed he didn't send me any money. I didn't use it for this specifically, I just spent it on my everyday stuff. Dog food, petrol, hay for the horses, I can't remember.

His response... unbelievable. It's his money and he paid for tyres on my car. WTF.

My response...You had an affair, I win!

What an absolute prized prick.

With hindsight I now have lots of witty responses I could have sent to him but what I really should have sent is that it works out he paid me £10 per year.  How dare he? I'm so angry but now also worried that he's angry too and going to go into the house and take something. Of course I grabbed my money tin and it's now stashed in my car. It probably has even less in it than his, but that's not the point.

I better not tell him that I sold that thing he'd left out the front of the house a couple of months ago.

This is why I need to be having no contact with him. He's blowing hot and cold. Ringing me one day "to talk to me", then sending me petty texts about how he paid for my tyres. Isn't that something a man does for his partner? If I had known he was a lying cheating piece of shit I wouldn't have let him take my car to the garage. He offered. I couldn't give a toss about car tyres.

I gave my solicitor instructions 2 weeks ago to draw up a document for him to sign to the terms we've agreed on. It's still not been done! I had planned to change the locks on the house the second I got the signed paper in my hand and now I wish I hadn't waited.

He must be desperate for money and I cannot find any sympathy for him. He is the maker of his own downfall. The obvious solution would be for him to sell that motorbike sitting in my garage but of course he won't, he'd rather come to my home and disturb me looking for tidbits. Send me shitty texts.

Why doesn't he ask Grab a Granny for some money. His dirty little visits to the Travel Lodge probably cost him more per visit than what was in that fucking tin. Go to her for reimbursement, not me.

What a loser.



No comments:

Post a Comment