Friday 4 November 2016

Day 113. Anniversary Day

I woke up and immediately thought about texting him with something witty that would make him confess his love and regret.

Alas I couldn't think of anything.

After some advice from some cyber friends I decided not to bother. I would have spent the day checking my phone and would only have been disappointed when I didn't get the reaction I wanted, or even a reply!

And actually I'm fine. Not sad at all, not really bothered. Facebook showed me a memory from 3 years ago. A post I'd made joking about lack of romance as we were in different rooms watching different TV progs on our 4th anniversary. Says it all really. The rose tinted goggles are off now that I'm feeling stronger about things.

It's fireworks night tomorrow. Perfect weather for it. Cold and clear. Was lovely sky and beautiful moon tonight. I actually thought I might take a garden chair up to the moor one night and wrap up in a blanket with the dogs and just star gaze. It's so beautiful sometimes.

On second thoughts its freezing and bloody scary so maybe something to consider if I'm lucky enough to meet someone new in the future.

Am not dreading tomorrow, Saturday. The day of the week I usually feel sad and lonely. I'm looking forwards to spending time with my horses and doing my own thing.

Who is this positive person and what have you done with Mrs Moany?

No comments:

Post a Comment