Sunday 13 November 2016

Day 122

I've had a great afternoon.

I've been out to lunch with my parents and visiting sister and niece. We met at the lovely pub I used to go for special occasions with the unfaithful one. I felt nothing. I was a little anxious before hand, in case I had a reaction, but I didn't.

The pub has a lovely garden with a lake and ducks and chickens and peacocks. We used to have many laughs at the funny feathered creatures before. It didn't bother me at all today.

I feel so happy. I put make up on,  did my hair. Felt like a human being for a change.

Watching my baby niece across the table I did give him a thought....You idiot. You would have loved her.

It's his loss and although it does still hurt and I get upset sometimes I am most definitely coming out the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment