Monday 14 November 2016

Day 123. Part 2 - A Rant!

I am so unbelievably angry and cant believe he is being a twat over £70 cash when it is going to cost me around £10,000 to sell the house.

That's what I should have text him back. He needs reminding of this except I'm still tippy toeing around as he can let himself into my home whenever he likes.

Not sure I've mentioned before as I'm in the red mist, but I have a £7000 penalty on the mortgage because we signed up for a new 5 year mortgage ONE MONTH before he fucked off. That is 11 months after he started an affair. What a moron.

I had to take my car into a garage this morning as I almost hit cars in front of me on my drive to work as my brakes failed. I've got a quote of approximately £500. I can't believe it. It's just one thing after the other. I have £500 but it's put aside to pay towards my horses over the winter as he no longer even pays towards the mortgage and I don't want to ask my parents to help me, though they are fully prepared to. It is so shameful.

I am really scared about my future again. I can afford a small house in a shitty area but when the inevitable vets bill or broken car happens I won't be able to pay for it. I am 41 years old and have worked full time since I was 17 yet I feel I have nothing but bad decisions to show for it.

I am feeling so low again after a couple of weeks of being so positive. Nobody should have to feel like this.  I think all single people should live together. A commune. I don't mind not having a love interest but I do very much mind being alone.......

Well if the above is part 2 this must be part 3 of todays rollercoaster.

The garage were still working on my car at 5pm and panic started to set in. The dogs were waiting for me at home. I didn't know what I was going to get home to. Would he have been in the house. Was I going to be upset, angry? 45 minutes later I set off for home feeling sick. Got home 6.30. Before I went in I checked in the box where I'd left his mail and oh what a surprise. The twat hasn't even been round.

He is still continuing to lie to me. It was not about his post, it was 100% about his money tin. What a totally desperate loser. I don't know why I still believe a word that comes out of his lying mouth.

Will I ever learn?

Needless to say the self pitying has come to an abrupt end.

No comments:

Post a Comment