Thursday 3 November 2016

Day 112

I got my first dick pic today.

Not from someone on a dating app but someone random that follows me on twitter.

I got a message..How old are you? Looking for an older woman. Love a fat arse.

Now I know its been a while but surely chat up lines can't have changed that much. Despite the fact I seem to fit this individuals criteria I politely declined.

And then came the dick pic.

I mean really? So I told him I was embarassed for him and blocked him.

All afternoon I've been at work thinking that there's a stranger's penis on my phone. What if my boss knocks my bag and my phone falls out and opens to that exact page?

So tomorrow is the next milestone. Our anniversary. I cant think if anything clever to text him so may just call him an Arsehole. Maybe I could forward the dick pic...that would confuse him. I'm not planning to be down. I don't want to feel sad that we're not together tomorrow, I want to feel grateful that I didn't waste any more years. Not sure it will go to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment