Tuesday 25 July 2017

Day 375

It's never a good start when you wake up to remember dreaming about your cheating ex partner.

It hasn't happened for ages and it did leave me feeling a bit unsettled. It wasn't a sex dream. It was normal. We were a family again. My dogs were in it. We were on holiday, by the sea. I think that's what made it worse, the fact that the dogs were in it. It was natural.

I soon shook it off though and only typing this now do I feel a bit down again. Tomorrow is 1 year to the day that he left for good. Perhaps thats why I dreamt about him? Obviously I've been keeping track on the days , dates etc, what with the whole "days since the world ended" thing, but didn't really think it was impacting me. Perhaps its just coincidence.

I washed a load of stuff this evening and packed it. I've made more mess. I'm just going round in circles being utterly unproductive. I'm potentially moving in 3 weeks, I need to get my skates on.

No comments:

Post a Comment