Thursday 13 July 2017

Day 365

One whole year.

I can't believe so much time has passed. My memory is not so good these days, old age, but I can remember certain parts of that day as if it were yesterday.

How do I feel today? I wouldn't exactly say fantastic, it's not in my nature to be so positive, but I am not far off. In comparison to 12 months ago anyway. I mentioned to a friend that I was doing good today but would probably cry if I re-read my first post later on. "So don't read it" she said. I don't know why I thought I would. Should. It would be self torture or punishment. I don't want to dwell on it. 12 months ago I considered suicide being an option. Who is that person? Not anybody I recognise.

So I've got all the entries in my diary to look back on if I ever need reassurance that I'm doing ok.

For now I'm going to try and look forward.

Thank you everybody for getting me through the last year in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment