Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day 363

After last nights meltdown I'm ok today. Apart from the puffy eyes and banging head that come from hours of crying the night before.

I don't know what it was all about. Today is one year since I got home from work and Gavin told me he was leaving in a few days, he'd rented a place, a removal van was coming for him, he didn't love me and it was my fault because I am horrible.

I didn't know about grab a granny, I didn't really believe him as he had packed his phone charger and pants a couple of times before and just ended up down B&Q car park for a couple of hours. We had even laughed about it. I now realise with hindsight that he was possibly in B&Q car park but was no doubt on the phone to his mistress. Wanker.

But I can honestly sit here today and say I'm ok with it. In so much as there's no raw pain anymore. Did it cause yesterday's upset? I don't know. It would be very coincidental. I've not been that upset for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment