Friday 21 July 2017

Day 371

Friday!

Works been pretty boring this week. Boss has decided to remove a member of my team from under me. The woman that cried a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly not related to that but I'm not convinced. A few months ago I would have been livid, over thought it all. But now I just think, fuck it. Shes thick as shit and a drain on me, so thanks for the payrise and reducing my stress levels.

I haven't done any packing for a few days now, I must crack on this weekend but I have to go out a couple of times, other than to see the horses, so no doubt that will be my excuse not to.

The hairy panting dog is going to the hairdressers tomorrow so hopefully she won't be so hot and keep me awake at night with her heavy breathing. It will cost about £50 which is ridiculous considering I haven't had my hair cut for over 2 years and dye my hair at home because I don't want to pay for a hairdresser.

I get paid on Wednesday and I have over £400 currently in my bank account. Selling off some crap has really helped but yay for my payrise! I'm normally overdrawn by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment