Monday 23 October 2017

Day 464

My mind is playing nasty tricks on me still. I woke up in tears this morning, crying out loud with tears running down my face.

More Gavin dreams. It's always the same. We're together but he's horrible and acting suspicious and then he leaves. It's always him, Gavin, but sometimes he looks like my ex of 10+ years ago. It's unsettling and cruel and I wish it would stop. I think last night was because of a TV programme I watched that had cheating in it. Will it ever  go away?

I ended up spending the day absolutely exhausted but come 10pm I don't feel like going to bed.

The Walking Dead was back on tonight. The second series of it that I've watched on my own. I didn't mind..I don't mind being alone mostly.  I just wish the dreams would fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment