Thursday 19 October 2017

Day 461

I forgot to write in my diary last night so this is really day 462 but my neurosis won't let me skip a number.

Nothing happened yesterday. Work was crap. The bosses son, the trainee, is being given opportunities that nobody else is and I had to highlight this to him for my own peace of mind. It fell on deaf ears but at least I said my bit. Thankfully neither of them are going to be in work today so I shouldn't get too wound up.

What is winding me up is my phone. It's 2.5 years old now and starting to have problems. I have no patience for frozen screens or waiting for my typing to catch up with me. I need a new one but this was always Gavin's domain. I don't really care so long as it does what I need it to and doesn't cost me too much. But I can't get a new phone because I can't decide what to do. There are too many and even the crappest ones are expensive. So I'm irritated. I'm also irritated by my IPad which is really old and so slow it would be quicker to do this diary entry with smoke signals. I have no patience. For anything.

Because the weather was bad overnight I had to get up at 4.30 to go to the horses. It's now just after 7am and I've been home around 20 minutes. I've mucked out 3 stables, walked the dogs, fed them, now having a cup of tea before showering and heading off on my 26 mile journey to do a full days work in the office. I predict grumpiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment