Tuesday 30 August 2016

Day 48

Last day off work today. A man is coming to quote for new carpet so the house doesnt look so neglected when up for sale. An estate agent is coming later to give me advice on whether to bother with certain bodge job improvements or not.

He has messaged me to say he's "Sorry for everything he's done to me".

What an idiot. He's done far worse to himself. I am heartbroken and maybe I won't trust again but at least I know now that he's not who I thought he was and its not such a great loss maybe. Whereas he has to live with being a life destroying unfaithful cheat for the rest of his life. He will have no-one looking out for him. He might stay with the grandma but shes a cheat. He might meet soneone else. Maybe they're a cheat. If he can do It anyone can..and I hope they do to him.

He was my best friend and I wanted to be with him until I died. Now I will never see him again and even though I'm crying as I type this, I think I'm starting to be ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment