Monday 22 August 2016

Day 40

So today this gets real for me.

Today I will be sending him a message to let him know that I have to sell the house as cannot keep alone. A solicitor will be drawing up a document for him to essentially sign the house over to me on its sale. He told me initially that I could have the house and I hope to god he means that even though it is being sold. I will not be able to cope if he tries to take some money from the home that I am losing. That he could profit from infidelity and destruction of my life are not things I can accept.

This is real. I dont expect him to answer back in a panic. Beg forgiveness. Declare his love for me like in the film's. Hes already done that once and it just doubled my pain. I don't know what to expect. I just feel very very sad.

Well, I messaged as soon as I got home from work, thinking I'd probably get upset so safer at home. Unbelievably he messaged me back. Straight away. Hw asked why I cant keep the house, where O was going and what about dogs and horses. I cant believe it..he asked where I'm going. A sign that he does care, have some concern about me.  My relief was short lived. Next message said "you are not rehoming the dog". And that was it. How cruel and upsetting. How can he think so little of me. Who is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment