Saturday 28 October 2017

Day 469

I'm so exhausted. Last night's dream was about my ex of 10+ years ago. The one who commented on my facebook yesterday. It's predictable, I knew I would.

I spent a few hours with the horses this morning which was really nice. They're good for my soul. I'm so lucky yet they're totally wasted with me. But they have an easy life and they're happy so it's all good.

The rest of the day I've pretty much sat on my arse and binge watched a series on Netflix so I also now have a headache. I wanted to go to bed mid afternoon. If I wasn't  worried about pissy pants me and the dogs could have just gone for a siesta. But I'm not risking it again.

Clocks go back tonight so I'll be getting up for the barking dog anywhere between 2.30 and 4.30 in the morning. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment